Friday 13 November 2015

Haul

Hello!

I thought I would just post a sneak peek of some of the makeup that I have bought in the past 2 weeks! I haven't got around to using it so I can't give a review of them as yet, but will hopefully get around to doing that soon. I wanted to post pictures of actual products but I might do that in the in-depth blog posts later on, since I don't want this blog post to be too picture heavy unless that's what people want!




Here's a run down of items that I've bought these past 2 weeks!
  • Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette
  • Urban Decay Spectrum Palette
  • Urban Decay Delirious Eyeliner Set
  • Bobbi Brown Rich Caramel Palette
  • MAC Magic of the Night Colour Drenched Eyeshadow in Moon is Blue 
  • MAC Magic of the Night Colour Drenched Eyeshadow in No Taboos
  • MAC Irresistibly Charming Pigments and Glitter in Gold
  • Mac Lip Liner in Whirl
  • Mac Lip Liner in Spice
  • Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 857 Rouge Noir
  • Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in 27 Rouge Noir
  • Chanel Le Top Coat Lame in Rouge Noir
  • Chanel Rouge Allure in 109 Rouge Noir
  • Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in 17 Rouge Noir
  • Chanel Le Crayon Yeux in 57 Or Safran
  • Chanel Levres Scintillantes in 487 Etincelle
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
I'm hoping I haven't forgotten to mention anything! But I think that's pretty much it. I will try to do swatches and reviews etc. when I get the chance and also when it's not so miserable outside and we actually get a bit of sunshine (the sun decided to disappear literally the second after I took that picture!) but for now you'll just have to make do with the one picture with everything that I've bought in it, Sorry! 



Have a great day!

Lots of love 

Rifa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment