- BareMinerals Seamless Shaping Brush- I have been after a brush which is tapered at the top and currently this tops the list. However, if Make Up For Ever do one I might be after that instead because their brushes are some of my favourites to use.
- Bobbi Brown Warm Glow Christmas Eye Palette - On the website it's a palette with warm neutral shades which are my favourite however Google shows them up as cool toned so I'm on the fence about this one but it does look beautiful!
- Illamasqua Neutral Palette - Just look at it!!!! It's beautiful and filled with four everyday neutral shades, absolutely stunning! I think I'm in love with it.
- Illamasqua Reflections Palette- Four shimmery/ satin shades I don't know how I feel about it not having a matte shade with all the shimmery shades. But pretty nonetheless.
- Illamasqua illamusthaves Christmas Gift Sets in Equinox and Charisma - If I didn't have both the pure pigments in both sets I would be all over them like a child in a sweet shop but as I have them both I might just get the Gleam Highlighter in Aurora and the nail polishes in Charisma and Phallic (Seriously ?!?! Illamasqua Seriously!?!!? You and Nars need some new ideas for product names, just saying) separately since as far as I am aware they are sold separately. Packaging looks stunning!
- Clarins Colour Quartet and Liner Palette- This palette has neutral shades with a pop of purple which reminds me of the purple shade from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette! I think Clarins is underrated sometimes or people think its old ladyish as a brand, but sometimes the Summer collection Eyeshadow palettes that they come out with are just amazing especially since they seem to put thought into how they present their packaging and products for their Limited Edition Collection!
- Guerlain Ors et Merveilles Palette Eye and Blush Palette - Absolutely beautiful colours (have you guessed that I'm a lover of warm bronzes and gold shades yet)? However, judging by the pictures the blush portion of the palette seems so tiny and I doubt I'd be able to fit a blush brush in it!
- MAC Magic of the Night In Extra Dimension Skinfinishes in Oh Darling and Shaft of Gold - These are limited edition and they look beautiful and I would wish they would come back online but I'm pretty sure that they have sold out everywhere and since they're limited edition I doubt they will re stock! But hopefully MAC makes these permanent!
- Dior Multi Use Palette Gift Set - I like that this has three warm shades and three cool toned shades so you can Mix and Match and that it also comes with a highlighter, blush and two lip products too!
- Dior Eye and Lip Smoky Palette Gift Set - Contains three eye shadows and two lip products plus a double ended brush I like this one to the other nude one as its warmer toned and includes colours that are more me. Its also portable so you can zip it up and take it with you!
- MAC Magnetic Nude Fluidline - Its a gel eyeliner in a Nude colour so perfect for lining your waterline to make your eyes look bigger and more wide awake!
Have a great day!
Lots of Love