Wednesday 16 December 2015

Weekly Wish List Volume 3

Hello,

I am back with another weekly wish list! Are these too much doing one every week or should I do them bi - monthly or monthly? What do you think? let me know in the comments below! Let's get started!

  • Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipsticks in Bond Girl, Very Victoria, Red Carpet Red and Birkin Brown - They look so pretty online but I really want to see them in person before I go ahead and purchase them! Bond Girl is out of stock online and I don't know when it will be back in stock :(
  • Charlotte Tilbury Foxy Brown Lip Cheat Lip liner - I think this would be a suitable nude lip liner for my skin tone and would look nice underneath Very Victoria!
  • Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Night Crimson - the perfect vamp shade and just my type of colour! Gorgeous !!!
  • Zoeva makeup brushes - Because I actually need more brushes like I need more makeup right? But their Rose Gold brush set looks amazing and I've heard good things about them too!
  • Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette -  Because a girl can't have too may neutral palettes! Their prices aren't too bad either!
  • MAC Faerie Whispers Collection - This isn't out in the UK yet but the eyeshadows  look beautiful especially the warm toned ones!
What's on your wish list? Are any of these making their way onto your Christmas List? Let me know what you're all hankering after!

Have a good day!

Lots of Love

Rifa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment