Tuesday 5 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

I thought I would just do a small blog post on here and wish everyone a Happy New Year! I know!!! six days late, but better late than never! As some of you know I work in retail so we don't actually get holidays off during Christmas and New Year really.  I worked Boxing Day (Almost a 10 Hour shift!) and then when I did get a couple of days off I ended up ill! I went back to work yesterday but I had no voice, it's back a little bit today but croaky so hopefully by tomorrow it will be back for good.

I also got a promotion at work about four days before Christmas so that was quite nice. It does mean that I am doing more hours at work which I don't mind. Most people (the majority) were happy for me and some people had issues for whatever reason but that's life they'll have to get over it! I'm not going to say no to a promotion because it bothers some people.

Uuum, What else? I'm trying to do more blog posts but obviously with the Christmas period it has been hectic and I haven't had as much time to dedicate to the blog and doing posts as I would have liked but hopefully with the New Year it will have calmed down at work so I can concentrate a bit more on the blog. I do have some draft posts up so those should be up soon. I didn't want to put out blog posts about items without having tested the products out and worn them because that would be stupid ,and it would be a bit pointless doing a product review on a product I've not used. So some blog posts coming your way soon!

Like I mentioned I have been ill so putting on makeup has not been a priority lately plus the fact that my skin has been breaking out like nobodies business means that I've not worn as much makeup as I would have liked to. If anyone has any recommendations for skincare like exfoliators, toners and cleanser preferably with salicylic acid in it (because benzyl peroxide does nada for my skin) then let me know in the comments below!

Yeah?!? I was just going to make this post short, but it looks like I gave you my whole life story instead oops never mind! Aaaanyway HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! everyone!

I hope you all have a great day!

Lots of Love

Rifa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment